Happy Valentine’s Day!!
It’s Bible Trivia Saturday!!
Here is Your Challenge For This Weekend!!
For Some of These Questions there are hints; Bible References (Chapter and Verses)…For Others; There Are No Hints!!
1) Do you know the city in which Jesus lived as a boy? (Luke 2:39-40)
2) Do you know who is called the “Weeping Prophet”?
3) Do you know the name of the first Christian martyr? (Acts 7:54-60)
4) Do you know where the ravens fed Elijah? (1 Kings 17:5-6)
5) Do you know the names of the two people who were never born?
6) Do you know the names of the two people who never died?
7) Do you know in which book of the Bible the name of God is not found?
8) Do you know who told Nicodemus, “Ye must be born again”? (John 3)
9) Do you know who turned into a pillar of salt when she looked back? (Genesis 19:15, 26)
10) Do you know what is “quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword”? (Hebrews 4:12)
How Many Did You Know??
I Will Post The Answers On Sunday 2/15/15
Thanks For Stopping By!!
God Loves You and So Do I!!
Don’t forget to Be a Blessing…
Share The CareBibleStudy Blog with YOUR Friends and Neighbors –
Loving Them As You Love Yourself!!