Today I Have Trivia Answers for Our Super Faith Sunday Trivia!!
- What ‘Faith-full’ woman brought her complaint to the Lord in Shiloh, praying fervently for the gift of a son?
Here is More Background on Hannah:
Support: And [Hannah] was in distress of soul, praying to the Lord and weeping bitterly. She vowed, saying, O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your handmaid and [earnestly] remember, and not forget Your handmaid but will give me a son, I will give him to the Lord all his life; no razor shall touch his head. (1Samuel 1:10-11)
2. What ‘Faith-full’ woman believed that God would spare the life of her foolish husband and her household, as she pressed her way to David, pleading for mercy?
Support: And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, Who sent you this day to meet me. And blessed be your discretion and advice, and blessed be you who have kept me today from bloodguiltiness and from avenging myself with my own hand (1Samuel 25:32)
3. What ‘Faith-full’ woman brought her complaint to the prophet, Elisha believing that God would revive her son??
Answer: The Shunammite Woman
Support: When she came to the mountain to the man of God, she clung to his feet. Gehazi came to thrust her away, but the man of God said, Let her alone, for her soul is bitter and vexed within her, and the Lord has hid it from me and has not told me. Then she said, Did I desire a son of my lord? Did I not say, Do not deceive me (2Kings 4:27)
4. What ‘Faith-full’ woman believed that God would spare her son’s life, so she hid him in a basket on the Nile River?
Support: And when she could no longer hide him, she took for him an ark or basket made of bulrushes or papyrus [making it watertight by] daubing it with bitumen and pitch. Then she put the child in it and laid it among the rushes by the brink of the river [Nile]. (Exodus 2:3)
5. What ‘Faith-full’ woman pressed her way through a large crowd to reach Jesus, believing that just a touch would heal her body?
Answer: The Woman with The Issue of Blood
Support: And behold, a woman who had suffered from a flow of blood for twelve years came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His garment; For she kept saying to herself, If I only touch His garment, I shall be restored to health (Matthew 9:20)
Got Any Suggestions For this weeks Trivia Thursday- Let me know: email@example.com
Thanks for Stopping By Today!!
Would you like to Follow the CareBibleStudy Blog??
If So, You can automatically receive an email, whenever there is a New Lesson Posted.
Just Click on the word: ‘FOLLOW’ at the top of Your Screen and type in your email address.
It’s Just that easy to stay updated with CareBibleStudy!!
I really appreciate You!!
Don’t forget to Be a Blessing and share the Blog with a Friend!!
Until Next Time,
God Loves You 💕and So Do I!!